5 Vital steps to Cockroach eradication
Oct 07, 2014
Here are 5 vital steps you should follow in order to eradicate German Cockroaches:
- Identify the problem areas by collecting Intel from the client and staff and create a map of the problem areas.
- Look for signs of harborage. i.e. the presence of what are known as shell casings. These are egg cases from recently hatched cockroaches, and are small dark brown oval-shaped casings. Another common sign is dark specks. These dark-colored specks are fecal pellets and regurgitated food, and look like grains of ground pepper. Add this intel to your map.
- Using the Exacticide apply a small amount of pyrethrum based dust to flush and verify current activity.
- Using your map, devise a plan of action. This plan may include a 2nd treatment with in 10 days. Using the power and versatility of the Exacticide, treat thoroughly with a residual dust the areas marked on your map. Pay close attention to wall voids. The Exacticide will allow deep harborage penetration. Once the wall voids are treated move on to the equipment non-food area voids, i.e. ovens, refrigerators, dishwashers, etc. Using the precision flow control dial, back off the power and treat the cracks and crevices. Depending on the level of infestation follow and retreat in 10 days.
- Final step using the Tech-Reach Bait Pro, bait infested area's with roach bait gel. This is a measure of insurance in a layered protocol approach.
Following these steps will enable you to have success in eliminating German Cockroaches.
Check Out The latest and Greatest Exacticide!
We recently invested a substantial amount of Money $$$ to perfect the already #1 tool "The EXACTICIDE". We have made it better while you have told us that it is already great. We are committed to perfection and we will not stop.
“The Exacticide is awesome, I don’t know what I ever did without it. We have found that the Exacticide has cut our cost by 70%, plus it gives us continual flow of just the right amount of dust into voids, cracks, and crevices in a manner that other dusters could not.”
Best Pest Control in Mass. Ron
The "Tech-Reach Bait Pro" is used every day on our commercial kitchens, Apartments, Houses etc. For those hard to reach areas it’s the best thing out there and not to mention you don't waste any bait like other reach devices. We use it as back-up insurance to Exacticide dusting.
Dwayne Ridgway, A Step Above Pest control & Termite
“This little jewel...makes bait gel application easy...allowing technicians to reach behind, above, and around customers items. No bait is wasted because the bait goes on the end of the extension, rarely a need for a ladder so time is saved, Thank you Technicide, you did it again!”